Looking for a level designer

Me and a friend are working on a VR game and need someone to do some level design for us. We need someone that is comfortable in pretty much all aspects of the level design process although we don’t necessarily need concept art. Just a level designer that is capable of building levels from the ground up with a lot of creative freedom. If you are interested then feel free to reply to this post or email me at garrett.hogan.dev[at]gmail.com

What kind of game is it?

It is a VR action game that takes some inspiration from games like Superhot, and Hotline: Miami! We incorporate some time management mechanics like slow mo events that make it pretty interesting, and we have this cool impale mechanic for when you hit an enemy with a melee weapon. The game is very early in development but we are having a lot of fun working on it and are kind of just looking for someone that is also looking to work on something fun and make something cool. If you are interested I can send you the design doc! Also we have the game on a github repo I can add you too. Although I should be straight up with you we don’t have any level design concepts or art work or environment stuff in place. We kinda need someone to show us the ropes with all that stuff and take things from the prototyping/block stage through to completion