Who are we:
Neurobrinq is a tech start-up that focuses in developing the best tools for treating children with autism and other neurological disorders.
As a game developer, you will work with us developing a game that helps children integrate faster into the society.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and editing levels
- Adding assets such as characters and animations into the game
- Adding blueprint and/or C++ functionality for REST requests
- Creating simple and small minigames inside the main game
- Optimizing for low-end devices
If you enjoy the idea of using the Unreal Engine to help children in need while making money for it, please send your CV or contact me directly at email@example.com