I am currently a solo dev working on a simple stylized grid-based top-down game exploration game. Personally, I am a designer - my UE4 experience is primarily in technical art and optimizations, not Blueprinting so everything takes me 10x as long to do when I am trying to code myself. I am looking for someone who can handle the gameplay features below but would also be able to show me the logic behind it. I am a fast learner but I feel like I am missing a lot of best practice foundations.
A successful candidate would be someone who wants to become an integral part of the project. I’m looking more for a teammate than a contractor.
Features to be Included:
- Switching between two characters (when playing solo, in couch co-op each player can control a character)
- Each character has special interactions with certain items in-game
- Working on creating a modular tiles to help automate the art process and game logic
- Hooking up animations
- Being comfortable in BPs enough to implement the tasks above
- Has experience making games
- Interested in mentoring/teaching along the way
- Wants to be involved throughout the project’s dev cycle
Please DM me on discord at axios#9515 for more information!