Looking for a 3d Character Designer

I hope I am posting in the right forum.

I am looking to find and possibly work long term on a project with a character modeler/designer.

I am looking for a skilled Character Designer, who has the ability to create a new character. If the character is up to the expectations I would like to move into creating complete animations and possibly design and develop more characters/Items.

For now I am looking for one character, ultimately I would like to expand upon that character and develop more.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the Guidance! I really appreciate it!

HAHA Awesome! Yea I learned very quickly how to use adifferent character asap. It was so clunky feeling. I like the pathways you are offering me. I am very new to the game industry. I have designed and modeled some basic 3d stuff a while ago, but I have trouble with the character rigging animation aspect. My focus is the programming right now, and it would take me a year to make 1 meh looking character LOL so for the sake of efficiency i am exploring options.

Right now I am using a free model, and its so quirky to get it to work right. (mixamo) Seems weird using a guy dressed ready for MOTO GP in an FPS LOL (maybe that would be a thing one day, Road Rash 5? HAHA)

I am learning the hard way… hence my inquiries here HAHA