Looking for 3D characters and accessories for a new app

We are currently developing a new app and are looking for 3D characters and accessories that will be given to new subscribers as part of their profile. There will also be a shop where new characters and accessories can be bought/sold.

At this stage there is no specific theme. To begin with we are looking for something with human/trolls/fantasy type characters but are open to suggestions.
Character actions are not necessary at this stage although we may require them to be animated at a later stage for gameplay.

New characters will be required on an ongoing process.

We do require these characters quite urgently or at least a few characters to begin with for our development team to build into our app.

Please contact me for further info if you require any. Send a portfolio if you have one.

Hey there @anonymous_user_fd76e541 what kind of timeline did you have in mind? How many characters total do you think you’ll need? Cheers!

Hi @anonymous_user_fd76e541 ,

Check our portfolio here:
https://animateq.com/portfolio-page/

Cheers,
Alex

Hello,
I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based digital agency. We do game and app development. So, i am very interested on your requirement. I want to talk with you in more details. Please add me in the Skype. ID -