We are currently working on a yet to be announced multiplayer co-op zombie survival FPS on Unreal Engine 4 and we are looking for more artists.
Our focus for this game is to create an authentic feeling experience based on the slow shambler style zombies that can be seen in movies such as Romero’s of the Living Dead series. The overall art style is realistic, with guns and other objects resembling their real world counterparts.
We are looking for 3D artists to create environment art, props, and characters. While Level Designers will be expected to create the maps for the game which will range from forests and rural areas, to busy city centers and shopping malls that have been destroyed by the zombie apocalypse.
The expectations for 3D artists are as follows
- Knowledge in the usage of a 3D modeling software such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc
- Able to make a 3D model from start to finish, beginning with lowpoly, highpoly, baking textures and ultimately texturing the model and importing it into UE4.
- Some knowledge in making UE4 materials is ideal but not required
- Certain specializations we are looking for include; hard surface modeling, organic/sculpting modeling, and realistic character creation.
- Knowledge in the usage of Substance Painter is highly recommended
The expectations for Level Designers are as follows
- Some basic knowledge in the usage of 3D modeling software such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc for the purpose of blocking out levels
- Some experience with the UE4 editor
- Some knowledge in blueprint scripting is ideal but not required
- The ability to create distinct and well defined gameplay arenas
Having a portfolio is highly recommended.
If you are very new or you believe your skills are not quite up to par but you are willing to learn, we can help.
If you are interested please add me on Discord
Zombo Joe #0194