Looking for 3D Artist

This post is for Project Horror (Abigail). It is a 3d realistic first person atmospheric horror. So we are looking for as close to realism as possible. I should add this won’t be a survival, or crafting, or even a lot of jump scares. We are just going for the feeling of something is going to happen A “PT” vibe if you will

Will take place in an old abandon house from the 50s era. Player will play a distant relative that was notified of ownership of the house. But when you get to the house, it’s far more amazing and disturbing than you were thinking. Some brutal murders happened, and police gave up investigating due to unexplained disturbances. This is a hobby/volunteer project but also something the entire team has been passionate about finishing. We’ve hit some roadblocks along the way and need help

dark tense environment with lost of ambient sounds and realistic lighting to give off the feeling of an old house that may not be empty.
immersive horrific experience, a few puzzles, problem solving.

Person inquring should know UE4 basics.
It doesn’t matter to me what 3d modeling program is used, Just that you know how to use PBR textures and we are using around 1-2k for the texture resolution. Our Art Lead will provided a test, before we make any decisions. We have enough artists at one point but one of them has decided to pursue school full time and doesn’t have much time for the amount of work we have. (Quite a bit.) Any questions please feel free to pm or ask in post.

My skype is cjsavage56 : i may be able to help you out. Here is my portfolio (outdated) My 3D art gallery (Updated constantly) - Charlie Satizabal

My email is cjsavage56@gmail.com

An updated screenshot for those potentially interested. http://imgur.com/7glHrOy