Photography is our origin, the automobile our passion and quality our mission.
As a photographic studio, production partner and agency, we serve our customers with an in-depth appreciation of their needs and many years of experience.
Strategists, consultants and creative thinkers work in constant dialogue to analyze developments in the automotive industry, and to generate standalone, innovative solutions, always with the customer’s corporate and brand targets uppermost in their minds. Around 50 people are involved in developing campaigns, creative concepts and emotional imagery, and in managing brand positioning all over the world.
Located in Leonberg (Germany), we are bang in the middle between Los Angeles und Shanghai – as a partner to and with our customers. We are convinced that we should offer our customers all production options from under one roof.
We are a team of experts working in flat hierarchies. Our customers and projects come from all over the world. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are currently seeking a 3D Artist - Game/Real-Time for the newly created Interactive department.
• Conception, generation and development of game assets
• Creating settings for existing assets
• Execution/management of modelling, texturing/material generation, lighting and animation
• Generation of effects
• Incorporation of the specific requirements of desktop, VR and mobile
• Performance optimisation
• Relevant experience in development with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience in the development of interactive applications, incl. modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
• Previous experience in animation, fluids, particles and scripting/blueprint would be beneficial
• Able to work independently in a structured manner
• A good eye for detail and high quality standards
Please send your detailed application with samples of your work, your salary expectations and an indication of your soonest possible start date (covering letter, CV, references) to:
Please find more information on http://staudstudios.de/en/home.html