Look for a team to join

i’m a gamer with a lot of game play.(like 30 years)and had a will understanding of player want and need.
and all the marketing company use.
so i’m offering my game experience for developing game .(i suck at coding , learn unreal and python but still suck at it)
i know MMORPG the best , and understanding of shooting and fighting game.(not so good at other )
and i read a lot of books , so i can assist your game with a great story line.
if you interest or just wander if my information any useful, feel free to contact me and ask.
thank you
email: [EMAIL=“gto14132@hotmail.com”]gto14132@hotmail.com
discord: BabiPanda#9573

Hi @BabiPandaz

Welcome to the Unreal Community. Most of us come here with plenty of game experience as well.In fact, I would wager that experience was the source of inspiration to develop our own games that brought us here in the first place.

I’ve dealt with several story writers new to games over the years. Some could indeed write a great linear story, but were not familiar with writing branching story lines for interactivity like CYOA. They were are also not aware that the story has to be translated into screenplay (just like a movie script) to produce cinematics cut sequences, dialog, scripted events, and gameplay elements.

I personally think experience with Game Master and writing Tabletop RPG Campaigns makes it easier to write branching stories for games. Writing Screen plays and directing movie productions makes it easier to write branching stories for games.

It sounds like you have some coding experience, which will be useful in writing your story for input into the games. Do you have experience in writing Interactive Fiction, Game Master and writing Table Top RPG Campaigns? Do you have experience with Screenplay Writing?

thank for your response, but i don’t think i’m very clear up there.

1. i don’t have ideas , i have solutions. i play so many game and see so many thing people try to do in the game that i understand what need to be change.(like they say , anything over 10,000 hrs make a master).not just throwing thing out there , i can tell you why it work and why its will not work. and thats not because i play a lot of game, its also because i read books on self improvement and other stuff. have a better understanding of thing.
  2. and i know MMORPG its kinda in graveyard now a day , thats because the game hadn’t evolve with everything else. there are so many thing are wrong with the MMORPG they design back over few decade ago, but its also the most possibility game overall. just no one want make any big changed , everyone just kinda copy one out of another. or added little thing in the game.
  3. the stroy telling is just something i throw out there , not very the main thing. the main potion is i can help with the game-play better then you just trying thing out.

i do, i use unreal, thats was why im here the 1st place.