Vito Productions is a new division of our company that specialises in paramedical and sports applications. Data captured by user movement is transformed into sports-science analytics in the sports sector and game play in our paramedical sector.
We own our proprietary hardware for both types of applications.
We are currently looking to join forces in a long term relationship with a small team of developers (or individuals) to satisfy requirements from clients in the paramedical sector.
The age range of users is between 5 and 95. All have physical or mental health issues and lead sedentary lifestyles. Our hardware promotes exercise and activity which is rewarded through game play. The user IS the game controller and is fully immersed using limb sensors.
A number of small, “infinite runner” type games will be required over a period of 6 months. Each will have it’s own, unique terrain and characters and be designed to run on 10" tablets with Android 5 or above…
Games will last a maximum of 10 minutes each and will be updated on a weekly basis with “new episodes” (e.g. The Adventures of Oliver" etc) on storylines supplied by us. This is basic path and collider type work. The object of updating games is to encourage users to have something to look forward to each week in their hospital or Care Home environment.
Game design should be primitive (think Nintendo) using simple bold shapes and colours.
Character animation is currently limited to walk/run, wave, jump and grab (outstretched arm).
A HUD is required showing distance travelled and number of waves, jumps and grabs. We may also introduce coins.
Connection between our hardware and the app is via Bluetooth. We are currently using BT2 but will be upgrading shortly to BLE. Initial development should be on Bluetooth 2.
A limited backend is required to store user data (about 10 fields in total) in CSV format.
- An initial POC will be provided by the development team for comfort purposes and to set benchmarks on future quality.
- Payment for each base game will be negotiated based on complexity.
- Weekly updates will be paid through a profit sharing arrangement. Each update should quite quickly reach about 5,000 specialist establishments in the UK that each pay a small weekly update fee.The level of profit sharing is negotiable and should easily exceed £10k per month for the development team.
- A formal contract will be awarded to the developer setting out obligations of both parties.
- We already have a small game developed that can be used as an initial template. It is not perfect, but it covers all of the bases we require. In this respect we would anticipate a fast turnaround for the initial POC from the developer.
We are looking for a small studio (or group of individuals) motivated by high, regular income and can deliver on a weekly basis without drama. We have made the job as simple as possible in design and animation terms and believe that no advanced skills are required to meet expectations.
Every application will be replied to. Preference will be given to UK or EU based teams in the event that physical meetings are required moving forwards.
Once again, this is long terms project so only apply please if you are able to commit to this.