LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load '/Engine/EditorSounds/Notifications/CompileFailed_Cue': Can't find file. LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load '/Engine/EditorSounds/Notifications/CompileFailed_Cue': C

I was trying to Package my Project for android and I got these errors. Could anyone help please?

LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Engine/EditorSounds/Notifications/CompileFailed_Cue’: Can’t find file.
LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Engine/EditorSounds/Notifications/CompileFailed_Cue’: Can’t find file.
LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to find object ‘SoundBase /Engine/EditorSounds/Notifications/CompileFailed_Cue.CompileFailed_Cue’
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I’m having the same problem here, is yours resolved?

LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/Blueprints/GameScene/Item/ItemActors/ItemBase/BP_ItemActorBase’: Can’t find file.
LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/Blueprints/GameScene/Item/ItemActors/ItemBase/BP_ItemActorBase’: Can’t find file.
LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Blueprints/GameScene/Item/ItemActors/ItemBase/BP_ItemActorBase.BP_ItemActorBase_C’

This topic has been moved from International to Platform & Builds: Mobile.

When posting, please take a moment to review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.