login problem

when i try login the game and exit and try make login for the secound time the game crash
give this error
what i doing wrong
and this is the link to my project

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_RPG_4849!UGameSparksStatics::LoginSucessDetails_Response() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\source\rpg\gamesparksstatics.cpp:48]
UE4Editor_RPG_4849!GameSparks::Core::GSTypedRequest<GameSparks::Api::Requests::AccountDetailsRequest,GameSparks::Api::Responses::AccountDetailsResponse>::Callbacks::OnSucess() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\include\gamesparks\gstypedrequest.h:113]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GSRequest::Complete() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gsrequest.cpp:83]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GS::ProcessReceivedResponse() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gs.cpp:510]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GS::ProcessReceivedItem() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gs.cpp:565]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GS::OnMessageReceived() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gs.cpp:164]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GSConnection::OnWebSocketCallback() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gsconnection.cpp:129]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!`anonymous namespace’::_RealWebSocket::_dispatch() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\easywsclient\easywsclient.cpp:649]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GSConnection::Update() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gsconnection.cpp:160]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!GameSparks::Core::GS::UpdateConnections() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparksbasesdk\src\gamesparks\gs.cpp:314]
UE4Editor_GameSparks!UGameSparksModule::Tick() [c:\users\pedro\documents\unreal projects\rpg\plugins\gamesparks\source\gamesparks\private\gamesparksmodule.cpp:66]
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

i also having same issue sometimes. bcz the object created for login(or may be the callback object for onloginDone) sometimes gets colleted by garbage collected. for 1st one put a delay before attempting to log and for 2nd one u need to chage the GS plugin in c++

what i have to change in gs plugin
so the problem is the plugin and not my code