LogBlueprintUserMessages flooding the Output logs

There are a lot of Messages flooding the Output logs constantly and I can’t figure out why. This is only happening when I’m in the UE4 editor and as soon as I open PIE it does stops logging these messages.

LogBlueprintUserMessages: Script call stack:
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:InpAxisKeyEvt_MouseY_K2Node_InputAxisKeyEvent_779
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:ExecuteUbergraph_BP_CameraPawnController
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:MoveY
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:GetControlledPawn
LogBlueprintUserMessages: Script call stack:
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:InpAxisKeyEvt_MouseX_K2Node_InputAxisKeyEvent_775
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:ExecuteUbergraph_BP_CameraPawnController
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:MoveX
    Function /Game/Blueprints/BP_CameraPawnController.BP_CameraPawnController_C:GetControlledPawn

105590-screenshot_090316_085959_pm.jpg

It appears that events MouseX, MouseY, InputAxis MoveRight and InputAxis MoveForward are firing “every frame” even though I’m not debugging/playing the game.

Why would the events be firing if the game is not open?

Does anyone have ideas as to why these events are being triggered even though I haven’t clicked “PLAY” in the toolbar?

This is causing massive amounts of memory usage and the editor locks up. For now I’ve detached my code from the MouseX, MouseY, InputAxis MoveRight and InputAxis MoveForward events which is obviously not ideal.

I’ve got 32GB of RAM with an i7 6700k so it’s not like my computer can’t handle UE4…