Log keeps saying CollisionCylinder should be movable

Hi.
I was trying to make my AI characters to communicate with one another, so I was messing with blueprint interface.
And then all of a sudden, characters don’t move anymore and respond to my action weirdly.

For instance, when I click an AI character(let’s call it A), it is supposed to collapse (To clarify, by ‘collapse’ I mean ‘simulate physics’) and another AI character(this one is B) is supposed to rotate toward a player character.
However, now B doesn’t do anything.

And when I click A, it does collapse, but if I click again it bounces off the floor like an object shoot by a anti-gravity gun in Half-Life 2.

The error message reads ‘CollisionCylinder has to be movable if you’d like to move it with CharacterMovementComponent.’

But I’m absolutely sure I didn’t do anything to collision or mesh.
All I did was making some interfaces and implemented them in blueprints.
Plus, Behavior Tree is running fine.

I have no idea why this is happening.

If anyone has any idea,
PLEASE HELP.

Nevermind.
Something was wrong with the engine.
I changed CapsuleComponent to ‘static’ and then changed back to ‘movable’.
Now it’s working fine.

Its a bug from the engine, put it to static, save and lauch, and then quit, put it to movable, save and launch again. That will fix the error in one or two try !

2 Likes

Thank you. I just had this same problem. Just now. (I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I duplicated an object on the blueprint. meh. oh well)