Locked physics constraint component still rotatating a little

I made some cylinders and connected them like a chain with physics constraint components via code. The problem is, that although i set the angular limits to locked, the meshes are still bouncing/rotating back an forth a little bit. The more meshes i put in a row (=the longer the chain gets), the more they wiggle. In the first screenshot you can see the red spheres as the positions of each physics constraint and the meshes that are positioned like a chain, or in my case, it should be a trunk of a tree. The second screenshot shows how they bounce more when there are more meshes.
Then i made something similar in blueprints, and there the meshes stick perfectly together when the angular limits of the physics constraints are set to locked, just as i want it to be. Now i wonder why in the c++ version they still wiggle around (in the editor i can see, that c++
correctly set the limits to locked).
So do you have any idea what might cause this wiggling?

Am working on mechanical joints, tried with testing for a simple linear joint. Even both linear and rotational limits are locked my components moves linearly and rotates as well. Can you help me with this , I dont have any idea on why its not functioning as intended.

Sorry am beginner in Physics Constraints, could not help you with your issue.