Lock Motion Trails

Hi,

I’m animating the Mannequin Rig in Sequencer and my query is regarding the motion trail- Is there a way to lock the motion trail such that upon selecting any other control it doesn’t snap to the currently selected one.

Use- Suppose I want to see the movement of the hand using an FK control. I don’t want the motion trail to snap to the upper arm controller when I want it to stay on the wrist to track the arc.

Unreal 5. Animating the control rig.

There is a trails feature that will display the path arc of a limb. Example: the arm swinging of a character. I want to polish the arc of that swing. I need to see the trail at the wrist ctrl. If the wrist ctrl is selected, the trail can be seen. However, I need to polish the arc by adjusting the shoulder ctrl. How do you keep the wrist trail visible when working with the shoulder ctrl?

Yep, that’s what even I was talking about how to lock the motion trail for the wrist or any other control for that matter. Its a total pain without that feature, was hoping it to be integrated in V5.4 but seems it still missing. Haven’t found a workaround though.