On my UI I want to have the level selection button is locked until the object in the previous level was selected
High level overview here.
- Make a game instance.
- Put variables in this game instance.
- When something happens in a level, set the variable to something specific.
- Make a locked icon.
- Check the game instance to see if the button should be locked. If yes, display the locked icon and make the button un-clickable.
- If it should not be locked, restore the button to normal.
7. Save and load from within the game instance using either savegame or a solution on the marketplace.