Location of Actors Resetting During Load Map in Editor

In this post i will attempt to be as detailed as possible, if for any reason you require further recordings or information please feel free to request so. So over the past month or so, we’ve noticed random actors that their location values were reset to 0,0,0. We are so close to having a QA build, we need help to resolve this and get back to development.

We figured it was initially user error of someone accidentally doing it buy since the 4.22.3 hotfix it has grown rampart from using SVN we can’t find an instance where it occurred till after June 21st of this year. It only affected the following actors types.

1. Door Blueprints
  2. Light Blueprints
  3. Pawn Blueprints

Any other actors dont seem to be affected whatsoever. We have scanned our C++ classes and Blueprint classes but haven’t found any instance where we “SetLocation” in this manner whatsoever.

Repo Steps:
Inside our project simply closing and reopening a man multiple times will eventually cause the assets location values to reset to 0,0,0. You dont need to play in the session whatsoever it seems to occur entirely while the engine is loading the actual map.

Example of assets it would affect:
They have no constructor code and if they do its purely for allowing changes to lighting etc

Heres a Twitch video of it occurring

I currently have one of my Developers trying to record the actual repo of how it occurs in our project, but it seems completely random, only started after the last hotfix and it occurs randomly as you open a map. Just Simply closing and reopening a map constantly causes it to occur in our project. If a Epic Dev needs access to our repo we will gladly give them whatever they need.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

So Epic Employees won’t reply in the Answer hub for bugs anymore?

Any news on this? today was the third time that this happened on one of my projects.