I have problem with Thai and Hindi localizations in our game, we have 15 languages (english, german, french, italian, spanish, portuguese, russian, japanese, turkish, korean, indonesian, chinese and thai, hindi). All languages except Hindi and Thai works perfectly, Iam using one composite font for all of them, with sub fonts for japanese, chinese, korean, czech, russian, thai and hindi.
The problem is, when I switch via bluerpint node SetCurrentCulture into hi-IN (Hindi) or th-TH (Thai), then fps in game drops from 180fps to 30fps (in case of Hindi) and from 180fps to 90fps (in case of Thai). Strange behavior is, when I tried different fonts, fps drop was a bit different, sometime it was from 180fps to 15fps (in case of Hindi) and sometime it was 180fps to 70fps (in case of Thai). All 13 other languages dont have any fps drops.
It’s a bit frustrating, I have tried like 20 different fonts with almost same results. Iam using same localization pipeline for all languages and just these two are doing that giant drops.
Word count is 2850 words.
UE version 4.24.2
Thank you very much for your help!