Localization not working in shipping build

Hey everyone.

I’ve been bashing my head against this issue for the past two days, but cannot for the life of me figure out what’s wrong. I current have localization setup for English (en) and Portuguese (pt) for my game, English being the native language. I have about 2000 words, all translated. Everything works perfectly when running Standalone game, or when I package a Debug or Development build. When I package a Shipping build, however, it does not work. I’ve tried a handful of different settings, followed forum threads, to no avail.

My Localization dashboard looks like this:

I have “Internalization Support” set to “All”, I have Portuguese and English as enabled cultures in the Packaging settings (have also tried enabling all of them just because). I have this in my DefaultGame.ini:

[Internationalization]
-LocalizationPaths=%GAMEDIR%Content/Localization/Game

My Content/Localization/Game folder has all the directories and files specified in the documentation ( en and pt folders, Game.locmeta file, Game.manifest file, etc.

To change the language in game, I am currently using Set Current Culture blueprint node. I have also tried Set Language and Locale.

I am actually lost and have no idea what to do next.

Can anyone lend a helping hand?

The issue has been resolved, I have no idea why. I tried a bunch of things, such as re-cloning my git repository, and today it just decided to work. Who knows. In the end, I did not add the -LocalizationPaths parameter, and I did not change the “Internationalization Support” to “All”, keeping it as “English”. If anyone stumbles upon the same issue, these are my final configs.