Local Height Fog always comes with black pixels in foreground

hi there

as you can see, my local height fog ist always surrounded by black pixelated blocks and is always rendered in the foreground. it usually works fine. I didn’t change parameters, that would affect this (knowingly). in a new map within this project, I have the same issue. in new projects, it works as supposed.
I think it just appeared after a project packaging, but I can’t really tell, since I tested different things and had the Local Height Fog turned off for a while. what might packaging do, to cause a permanent issue?
i don’t feel comfortable yet, to report an official bug. I also don’t want to waste to much time with this. I could rebuild everything in a new project, but id rather solve it in this one.
on top I don’t want to run into this issue again, since local height fog seems to be a mess sometimes, especially on Mac - most problems are unsolved, unanswered even.

system (14" MacBook Pro)
m3 max 16/40 core, 64gb (I can do almost anything and the fans won’t even turn on - its a wonderful experience so far - so please no Mac hate)
ue 5.3.2

thanks for your time
philiop

I found out, that deleting the project and starting a new one under the same name keeps the problem.
where are possible files, that could store such an issue?
EDIT
NOT TRUE, “SOLUTION” IN NEXT REPLY

I found the problem:
Local Height Fog is completely dependent on having a Volumetric Cloud Actor + having checked “Visible”.
Why? Idk. Please confirm this is a bug and that I didn’t miss the dependency.
Cheers.

anyone?