Local Co-Op UWP

I have a UWP project that runs on Xbox One X and i’d like it to allow local multiplayer. I have it fully working inside the editor with multiple controllers, however as soon as i deploy it to UWP (Windows and Xbox), neither of them actually work for multiplayer. This appears to be an issue with UWP specifically, I’ve even tried to add the <uap:SupportedUsers>multiple</uap:SupportedUsers> to the AppxManifest.xml file with no luck. The game actually runs, but there is no input on the second controller being detected. Again, this run in the editor perfectly fine (probably because it’s regular Win32 and not UWP). Anyone have any insight into this?

EDIT: Ok, some progress. It turns out that if i left click the the mouse when the game is running on UWP, it will then allow input for the second player. Haven’t tried this on Xbox yet due to no mouse on Xbox. But i’m going to try and force mouse focus, as i think it’s a focus issue (you would think that a full-screen application would already have focus, interesting how player one controller receives input without this mouse click trick)

EDIT 2: Using SetFocusToGameViewport didn’t help at all

I was able to solve this problem (at least on Windows UWP) by using the Blueprint Node SetInputModeGameOnly(). I’m going to assume it will work on XBox UWP.