Loading Screen System (Level Transitions w/ Progress)

Hello, I love the plugin! thank you for creating it! :slight_smile:
I am very interested in the V2 with multiplayer support, is this still possible to send it to me by MP ?

Thank you a lot !

Hello, I need to be able to load levels with the options of ?listen so they can be hosted in multiplayer.
Is there any way to make this work?

I have a main level with a bunch of sublevel tutorials. I want to keep the persistent level at all times, but swap the tutorial sublevels without going back to the transition level every time, if I can’t do that I would like to set the transition level to a new one ( tried this via set Transition Level then calling transition ) for this tutorial level and then set it back at the end. How would I do this?

From what I understood this won’t work in a world partition project, am I right in my assumption and will this feature will be available in a near future

Has anyone had an issue where when loading your load screen level, the camera is facing the direction your player camera is facing? As in, I was looking at the ground when entering a trigger box to transition to a new level, and when the loading screen came up, it was looking at the ground instead of the assets in the world of the loading screen.

Seems weird. Can’t figure this out.