Loading client save from server. ¿ Is there a way to send save from client to server ?

Hi !

i’m trying to load save for a multiplayer game. I test my game in local with my self and everything work well. But when i try to play with someone else distant, i get some errors. Server attempt to find local client save and find nothing because the server check on his local folder whereas save is on client computer. How can i send local client save from client to server ?

I’m testing with hamachi.

i tried a lot of things and nothing works. I want to do something like that :

but it didn’t work, of course server don’t receive the save object ! I need some help on this :slight_smile:

Think the only way to do hat you’re thinking is get the client to load the save data first locally on their computer

you would then transfer/copy the details/variables over to the server.

Not sure why you would want to do this though .

No, i don’t ! ^^, if i can’t transmit one save from client to server, I don’t want to know what it would do to transmit all client character’s objects to server :smiley:

So they are not way to transmit data client to server ? i can understand that even if it’s too bad.

OR, is there a way to ask the server to search the backup on the client computer ?

I already try to call server function on remote authority but server execute the search on his own folder. And i definitely don’t want to save backup on server side