Loading Actors from Loaded Level Instance

Hi,
Is there a way to get actors of type/all actors from a level/level instance like I’m loading in the screenshot?
sgdgr

In a word, no. Sorry :slight_smile:

I think maybe if you’ve tagged all actors in a level, after streaming that level, you can get a list of actors with tag. Possibly before the level is visible? But not from the reference returned from the load level instance node.

1 Like

The thing is I created a procedurally self building dungeon with premade rooms, but right now I made the rooms inside BP Actors (which is so annoying to build a room inside a BP).
So now I’m trying to improve it and instead of using a BP Actor for rooms, I’m trying to create the room inside a separated level (which is why I’m trying to use Load Level Instance by Name - The level is not used as a sub-level).
Loading the room works, but the BP Actor had data that I needed for the dungeon BP.
My other though was to create a Data Table with all the rooms I need and their data, but was trying to see if I can find a better solution.

1 Like

What is in the BP that you need to get?

Data table is a last resort, I’d say :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a BP Actor of the room itself.

I explained in detail here, a way of loading level instances so they fit together

1 Like