Load function doesn't set array

I’ve been running up against this problem for days now. I got the game saving the array of pawns (AquariumPawnArray) like it should. When I press load it finds the file and goes true. However, the output of the AquariumPawnArray and LoadedAquariumPawnArray shows the correct number of elements (indicated by the Print String[hello] at the end, but doesn’t show the array elements name. What am I missing? Any help would be most appreciated.

This is from the Pawns.sav:

GVAS ø ˜Ü- ++UE4+Release-4.12 "ÕTœ¾O&¨Fa!”Ђ´a ä2Ø°
O‰·~Ϭ¢Jý6 (CÆáSM,¢†Žl£Œ½d <Á^7ûHäð„ µ~q*& íh°äéB”ôÚ1¢A»F. ?tüÏ€D°Cß‘“s µI+°éD »·2£äR \䤵I¡YÄ@ŧîß~T É1È9ÜGæZœDš|Ž> 3eðx˜Oêëê„´¹¢Z¹Ì 81fàCM-'Ï €Z©Vi Ÿ‹øüJuˆÙ|¦)½:8 LçZ{LpÒ˜WX©Z*! i)×ÝKÖ¨d❄8Á< ðT¹ÖMbɱyN§Â¡Ž HëÔÃLµAÞ˜¥“Él\ ³Ü}Ž»GÚ€¢FÓŸöM˜“ ½ýµ.M¬ó6Ú¥“3 MCpITqi›i‡å°ß ½2þªL•S%^j¶ÝÑ2 Žá¯#XNáLRÂa·¾S¹ †øyUL:“{ºƒ/¹ac 6z#¤ÉAêÊø¢óehX í 1aMU.£šg¯,¡Å BP_SaveGame_C AquariumPawnArray ArrayProperty \ ObjectProperty ëD¨³¢_F‡Öœ§ì£Í /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_2 /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_3 /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_4 /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_5 /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_6 ` /Game/PuzzleBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_PuzzleExampleMap.PuzzleExampleMap:PersistentLevel.AquariumPawn_C_7 None

Get object name isn’t very reliable. When I first started I use object names to get object but during runtime the game would add different numbers and whats happening to you is when you store things into array the “object name” doesn’t get stored. Don’t use Get object Name as a way to find your object.

Thanks for the answer. I talked to someone IRL and they pointed me to saving with structures. That might be my solution.