Load errors and Package Error

Hey,

So recently my project has been lagging a lot lately and I have found no solution to it.

I thought, hey, maybe if I package my project it wouldn’t lag anymore. I tried packaging my project and then I faced an error. I was investigating the project until I read the log, the full log after I only leave the error filter on.
About 70 load errors. I then realized, oh yeah I did get these load errors every time I start up my project and just ignore it.

Anyways I can’t ignore it anymore because it would not let me package my project.
Unfortunately, I can’t take a screenshot not even of a single line so I’m going to write in the text what I’m getting and a half image of the error just in case.

LoadErrors:
Error:

/Game/ExternalActors/FirstPerson/Maps/FirstPersonMap/0/5O/2SKT42KPG9LO12HMMRDY6R : Failed import for StaticMeshActor /Game/FirstPerson/Maps/FirstPersonMap.FirstPersonMap:PersistentLevel.StaticMeshActor_UAID_2C56DC7AB236534501_1792916700 Referenced by export GroupActor /Game/FirstPerson/Maps/FirstPersonMap.FirstPersonMap:PersistentLevel.GroupActor_UAID_2C56DC7AB236534501_1792919701

I would appreciate any help.

Have you tried to package an empty or template project? Does that work for you?

I tried packaging a small project, however, it’s been packaging for an hour. I think it’s stuck on an infinite loading. Still though no errors. The other packaging gives me an error within 5 minutes of packaging.

How long does it take to package a default template?

around 5 minutes, but I don’t think that’s the main issue. For some reason I have load errors which is quite annoying and I can’t solve it for some reason

You could try to verify the files through the Epic Launcher.

Greetings @Memeready !

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from the International forum category to the Development - Platform & Builds forum category.

Remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Happy Developing!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator :smiley:

1 Like