Here is the function and the output logs… I think they’re not “loaded” properly 'cause when I put these assets into an other folder, save the project, quit and come back I can use “EngineUtils::FindOrLoadAssetsByPath” and it work… I think they’re “cook”.
What I really want is load a pak file and use the assets at runtime…
If someone have an idea on why it doesn’t work… I will be really happy
I found the solution … I was just not on the right process. I am currently stocking my .uasset in a .zip that I download and that I unzip directly into the project. I then use these assets to construct my character.