After upgrading to 4.26.2, the Live Link Face iOS app is no longer working for me - I can’t see my iphone in the Live Link window.
I’m running on Windows 10, and to date I’ve tried the following actions to resolve the issue:
- Turning off Windows Defender Firewall
- Enabling UDP messaging by default in UE4
- Adding the IP address of my machine in the Unicast endpoint field in the UDP Messaging Project Settings
- Restarting UE4
- Restarting my PC
- Restarting my iPhone
- Removing and installing the Live Link Face app from my iphone.
- Ensuring that the protocol selected in the Live Link Face app is “4.25 and Later”
But I’m still not having any joy getting my phone to appear in the Live Link window.
Also I did have Live Link face working with the same machine configuration with 4.24.
Any help would be very much appreciated!