LiveLink Face app won't use recorded takes?

There’s hardly any documentation when it comes to the face app, so I’m posting on here about it.

I have characters in my game and I’ve rigged up the LiveLink face app to the characters for mocap and got everything tweaked exactly how I want it. I have other mocap people in different states that sent me recorded Takes from their Livelink app that I’m able to plug directly into my app. It even has the curve data and everything with it. The issue I’m running into is I can’t seem to find a way for the LiveLink app to use the recorded Takes at all. I’ve tried my own plus the ones that were sent to me. I’ve gone through every option but can’t find a way for Unreal to recognize the Takes that are playing. it only wants to see my face live. Has anyone been able to successfully use recorded Takes on the app? If they don’t work like that, then what in the world are they for, and why does it include morph curve data in CSV form? It’s definitely more than just a video.

If I can get this to work, this saves me so much time. If anyone knows how to use the recorded takes, that would be extremely helpful!