LiveEditor

Some of the dates on the posts are a little weird, so I am not completely sure when the posts about LiveEditor were originally addressed. So I figured I would ask. I have two seats within our company that us the unreal engine 4. It would be amazing if I can get my hands on the liveeditor to work on a level together in real time. Is this function available as of yet, or is there another way to do this? Also wasn’t sure if this is the right section to post this, so admins do your thing if u must.

Unfortunately, there is still not a real-time collaboration feature built into Unreal Engine 4. But you will want to look at this. He’s making a plugin that allows you to do so. It hasn’t been released, but you should track it’s progress so that when it is, you’ll know. :slight_smile:

I actually seen this but because of the weird dates (for example your post says it was posted march 2014) I didn’t really know when it was posted. So I didn’t know if this was something that was accessible yet. but thank you I’ll bookmark that so I can keep track.

's post was posted at 12-19-2014, 05:46 PM (it’s above his name). The Mar 2014 is when joined this board.

oh okay thank you for that, that will help me navigate a bit