Live link + City Sample

I’m trying to learn how to develop some basic shorts in UE5. I downloaded the City Sample Crowds, I’m dumbfounded on how to connect LiveLink Face from my iPhone to the characters I assemble utilizing the blueprints available.

Has anyone experimented with this, and could give me some insight on how to combine anim blueprints for body and livelink for face animations so you can record dialogue?

Go to Youtube and search, there are a lot of good tutorials. I’ve used them and LiveLink works well.

I haven’t found any tutorials specifically for the city crowds and integrating livelink/custom animations yet. Only able to find other just testing it out and admiring what you can do for free.

I guess it depends on what specifically you are trying to do. I’m not experienced at all with coding but I successfully brought a couple of characters into UE using LiveLink and iClone and it worked well. I also was able to do some facial stuff with my phone from following a tutorial. I did it and moved on and unfortunately didn’t bookmark them or I’d point you to them.

Hopefully some more tutorials will be made so we can learn more about all the cool stuff incorporated into CitySample.

Any luck with this? I think the other replies are referring to Metahuman Live Link tutorials, not the Crowd Sample humans you’re talking about.

The face has a rig, so live link might be possible?

Did either of you figure out how to get this working? If so please post your solution for other users.