Linux Building from Source (or any Plugin from the .zip) make Error 6

I’m genuinely going insane. My team updated our project to Unreal 5.4 (we were using 5.3, which worked fine on my computer), and I’m struggling with any of the engine installation options available for Linux. Note that some of my co-workers are also Linux users.

The zip file for download cannot build any plugins, saying that there are wrong variables, etc., and returning “make error 6” (note that my co-workers were able to build the plugin in their distros/OSs).

If I build Unreal from source, I again get the “make error 6” close to the end of the process, but for the whole engine, and without any signs of mistakes from setup, project generation, or compilation until it is near the end. I’ve lost an entire week of work trying to find a solution just to be ultimately defeated. I’m unsure if the plugin and source-build errors are directly related, but assuming both return “make error 6”, I guess they are. I do not have the errors from the plugin build available at the moment, and it’s pretty extensive, creating errors and warnings in many sections. Anyway, here is the last Unreal 5.4 build from source I tried making - this one, I was trying to use SUDO as another topic here said that it retrieved some extra info for the user with a problem, which led to a solution. This didn’t happen to me. The error says the same thing. Oh, and my Distro is Mint 20.3.

[4241/4334] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-LevelSnapshotsEditor.so
[4242/4334] Compile Module.CameraCalibrationEditor.2.cpp
[4243/4334] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-CameraCalibrationEditor.so
[4244/4334] Compile Module.TimedDataMonitorEditor.cpp
[4245/4334] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-TimedDataMonitorEditor.so
Total time in Parallel executor: 5573.94 seconds
Total execution time: 5593.67 seconds
make: *** [Makefile:2048: UnrealEditor] Erro 6

I’m also unable to find the Logs, as there seems to be no indication of where they might have saved valuable information about the error. They are not available on the usual Saved/Logs Editor path.

Can anyone shed light on this? Not even the most knowledgeable members of my team in Unreal could figure out my issue, and I surely didn’t want to use a Dual Boot exclusively for work, as it would greatly affect my productivity.