Linking cameras from a subsequence to a "mastersequence"

I’m currently working on a project where I’m having to use subsequences and therefore we have a subsequences for the cameras and the ‘Camera cut track’, I’m now having to bring those cameras and cuts up to the “master sequence”.

Although I’ve gotten it to work by creating a new ‘Camera Cut Track’ in the “master sequence” and copy and pasting the ‘Camera Cut Track’ from the subsequence with the original ‘Camera Cut Track’. Then rebinding all the cuts with their corresponding cameras.

The issue that I face is if I’d like to change the timing of a cut I’ll have to also redo it in the “master sequence”.

So my question is if there’s any way to LINK a ‘camera cut track’, from a “master sequence” to a “subsequence”?

Thanks for any responses!

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding, but do you need a camera cut track at the master sequence level? If you have camera cut tracks in the subsequences, those will still evaluate and whatever shot is active will be the active camera cut track.

I do have a camera cut track in the master sequence, but I’d like to have it be a 1:1 copy of the one in the subsequence with me having to adjust the camera cut track in the master sequence, don’t know if it’s possible though!

Thanks for the response! :blush: