Link on Fab sends to different location depended if on the epic game store or on website (potential phishing link?)

Summary

Hi there, I came back to the waterline pro plugin 6 that I own. when I click the trailer button on the crome it takes me to a website not found page. but if i click it within the epic games fab tab it takes me to what looks like a phishing or dodgy website?

just checking if this is on my end and i need to fix it or if this is the same for everyone.

What type of bug are you experiencing?

UI/Tools

URL where the bug was encountered

Steps to Reproduce

Go onto the Fab page within epic games launcher open waterline pro and press the trailer button

Expected Result

Takes me to a youtube

Observed Result

Takes you to a dodgy/ phishing website

Platform

Epic Games App

Operating System

Windows 11

Upload an image