Line** of Sight Visualization is a 100% blueprint powered framework created in Unreal Engine. Built with a primary focus on modularity and ease of use, the system can be easily added to game characters for accurate representation of their Line of Sight zones.
Marketplace Page: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…-visualization**
- Edge Detection algorithms help deliver increased performance
- Customize & preview the visualization in the editor
- Smooth visualization support for non-cuboid shapes
- Component driven design ensures quick & easy integration process
- Sample maps showcase examples for both player & AI LoS
- Fully commented Blueprints to accelerate the learning process
Number of Blueprints: 7 (including widgets & examples)
Input: Mouse & Keyboard
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Fully Commented; Examples Included
Current Version: 1.2
If you have any doubts or queries regarding the toolkit, you can always reach out to me personally through my email id at: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org.