Limit FPS in Unreal Editor forever

I found information that it is necessary to register a command in the settings.
[Startup]
t.MaxFPS = 20

in file
UE_5.0EA\Engine\Config\ConsoleVariables.ini

I did this, but after editor loading it doesn’t work. I can enter the command with my hands every time, but it’s boring.

Where is my mistake?

Better to do this without changing the engine framerate.


Screenshot 2022-02-10 234456

See there is Lumen somewhere in the project settings in Ue5 change it.

I just started studying UE, these pictures are not clear to me. The only thing I found was a frame limit for the project, but it still needs to be set manually every time.
Why doesn’t the [Startup] command work?

No, it’s not.
If you set it once it will be saved until you change it.
Even you create a new project the quality will be low unless you change it to epic quality the settings will be saved in the editor.

You might be doing things the wrong way.

Asked AI to fix it took me 2 cents and 10 minutes. This is the answer.

Open this file.

Saved\Config\WindowsEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

At this entry.

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
FrameRateLimit=30.000000