Lightmass CPU build crashes at the building texture streaming part

I am in 4.26 non preview release version…Lightmass CPU build crashes at the building texture streaming part. It doesnt do this for a brand new level, but all of my old levels so far it does this for… Even when i use just one of hteir sub levels alone…

What can i do to fix it?

LoginId:cffb2f924a5d4f009521ddb6ad58f899
EpicAccountId:

Fatal error: [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/RHI/Private/PipelineStateCache.cpp] [Line: 139] Shader compilation failures are Fatal.

UE4Editor_RHI!FCompilePipelineStateTask::DoTask() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RHI\Private\PipelineStateCache.cpp:907]
UE4Editor_RHI!TGraphTask::ExecuteTask() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\TaskGraphInterfaces.h:886]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:1065]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:888]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:965]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:86]

EDIT
I actually found out if i build → texture streaming… and have any material with some tesselation set up… then it crashes… moment i remove the meshes with tesselation it builds fine. So what do i do about that???

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

Where do i find a crash callstack?