Lighting On LODS is Wrong

Hi all! =)

Basically when I build my lighting I am greeted with these two errors and my lighting looks awful…

• InstancedFoliageActor_0 The total lightmap size for this InstancedStaticMeshComponent is large, consider reducing the component’s lightmap resolution or number of mesh instances in this component

• InstancedFoliageActor_0 Instanced meshes don’t yet support unique static lighting for each LOD. Lighting on LOD 1+ may be incorrect unless lightmap UVs are the same for all LODs.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or can it be fixed without changing my terrain for which I used a height map. The foliage I’m using is from Epic’s Kite Demo under the learn section.

If you look at the picture below you can see that the lighting on the trees don’t look right.

I’d really aprecite any help with this and it has me at a loss.

Thanks! =)

I fixed my lighting by enabling Light Propagation Volume and everying is cool except my static meshes now disappear when I play in editor. Anyone care to enlighten me what the problem is? Someone must know the answer to this! =)

Ok solved it! My initial lifespan was incredibly low. I just set it to 0 and all is fine now. No more disappearing! SWEET!!! =)