Lighting Essential Concepts and Effects | Course

GRRRR!!! UGH!!!

1. learn.unrealengine.com has been the place for instruction but now the same kind of material is at dev.epicgames.com . There was a big splash about dev.unreal and yet the execution has already made the difference UNclear. (bad pun intended).

2. The sidebar for dev.epicgames is the forum.unrealengine.com sidebar. EITHER a) keep them completely separated because the real estate could be more helpful for dev.epicgames.com OR b) actually integrate the two. If I’m on a course and I see a link for " discussions" https://forums.unrealengine.com/ or Q&A “Topics tagged question” while I’m in dev.epicgames.com I DO NOT want to dumped into the entirety of the forum. I’m clicking that button because I think it’s part of dev.epicgames.com and I’m on content that I want to find information/answers pertaining to that content. HOOK the buttons to the content the user is on. Personally, I would prefer you ADD a search function to content already tagged to that module. That would also including ADDING TAGS to the content which appears to be somewhat happening with discourse (forum) but not fully

3. At this link The 15 best online courses to learn Unreal Engine - Unreal Engine , number 10 is for the course listed in the title. When I click on the link, unrealgne.com checks my credentials, makes me log in again, and then sends me to the wrong course Landscape Essential Concepts | Course

I’m not sure which bothers me the most, the lack of ability to give feedback about a fat-fingered copy-paste URL on unrealengine.com or the federation between the domains being overly aggressive every time I switched between the two domains, probably the latter.