Lighting changes when moving camera

Hi there, I’m still learning.
I’ve made this simple interior test scene in order to test Lumen lighting.
I’ve seen the light changes when moving the camera, but as you can see in the animated GIF, it’s NOT the auto exposure settings on the postprocess volume.
Any ideas on how to solve it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

It’s very hard to understand what’s going with GIFs as it’s creating lots of artifacts due to compression.
Did you try to increase global illumination and reflection quality/detail sliders in your post processing volume? Check here for more info: Lumen Global Illumination and Reflections in Unreal Engine

Try “Final Gather Quality” to 4 and see if it improves. Then try increasing the rest.

I, knkow, GIF qualiy sucks.
The issue is best shown at the back wall. There you can see it has more or less light when moving the camera.
In the GIF, I already bumped up the final gather quality (which gets rid of noise in the lighting) and the overall global illumination quality, but even when the lighting itself looks better when doing that, the changes in the brightness of the lighting remain.
Any other ideas?
I could share the scene, if you think you may find a solution.
Thanks!

I see what you mean now. Have you tried 5.4 version? Maybe your issue will be fixed.
Also try enabling min/max brightness and adjust them to same value (1 for example). And enable speed up and max its value. I’m still learning and not expert at all in this but I can take a look if you share the zipped project.