Light target on Torch?

Ok i got it to work. But if i set the color parameter. its hard to find out what value it do change under the particle?
It changes the constent parameter, but that do not have much impact on the color. only a bit. So how do i change the Max output? As that will set the color…

This how I have the particles setup for the lightsabers -

Setting the outputs to anything but 1 makes the emmissive glow around them way to much so they are all set to 1. Also, on the sword I found that if you set the values higher in the “Initial color”, it seems to carry over to your changed settings. IE: Turning the initial color values up will make it a little brighter when colored
InnerColor.PNG

InnerColor.PNG

OuterColor.PNG

The easiest way I have found to find what each setting does is to check the red x next to it to turn in off

Thx P0k3r :slight_smile:
Im trying to get it right and i got it to change range and color on the light and brightness. It seems that when i change values/color with parameter it always change the Constant field?
So need to set alle parameters first and then change that with actions.

But with now i have two problems that annoy me. I can change color on the flames. in the partical system. But it do not change when i run it by a script… But the same script works on the light color… I tried with having the same parameter names and also give them their own.

And problem 2. If i boost the light range to double the range. and have the back to the torch the light turns off at normal range and the light turns off?? Where do i set that out of range not looking at the torch thing :D?

Ok i found out the thing with the range and i can change color on the Constant. But is there anyway to change the Max Output under color?

Ok stupid me. just used many hours to nothing and i just found out how to fix it :smiley:

@P0k3r @Mezzow

Thx to you two i got it all to work with the light and color :slight_smile:
But when i use it live on a server nothing happens. And i have no ide way? I have a Switch has Authority node right after the event. But still nothing happens.