Lienzo VR - Painting made fun!

Hello everyone!

To everyone with an HTC Vive that likes painting, today is your lucky day! I’m releasing Lienzo, an app for painting that allows intuitive control over everything.

Here’s a trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2_wY9HVNt1M

There’s more info on the itch.io page

Happy painting :smiley:

This is really cool man. This will probably be the first thing I buy when I get my VR equipment!

This looks great for abstract or non-realistic art, but would it be possible to bring in models, or reference images to place in the VR world for realism artist to use? That would be pretty amazing to me.

Couple this with the super realistic Archvis scenes, I can imagine artists using VR to setup a scene in which every detail could be controlled - and seen from every angle - and then “sitting” down to paint it - knowing they can come back to the same lighting and atmosphere they started with.

Awesome job man. Cant wait to try it out.

Thank you a lot for the kind words :smiley:

It is now possible to get reference images in, as well as moving/resizing them easily. Thank you a lot for the feedback :slight_smile:

I made a tutorial to help beginners:

Update 1.1: I added a cursor to show where are you going to paint and changed the file system so it will be relative to the installation path.

Get the new version!