Licensing for interactive UE app at an exhibition

Can anyone help me understand if I need a custom license for producing an interactive touchscreen application that will run on a screen at an exhibition for a client. The application will display and advertize a range of products that are manufactured by my client. The app will be built in UE5 and will be navigated by on-screen buttons that will navigate a 3D environment that contains various products by the client.

I will charge the client for the work to produce this stand-alone application to run at an exhibition (trade show).

Can you tell me if your standard license is sufficient and would I (or our client) be liable for royalties to Epic? For instance, could Epic ask for a percentage of the sales of products that are being advertized in this onscreen interactive app?

The actual app will never be re-sold as a standalone product, it is purely an advertizing tool to be used in exhibitions etc.

From reading the online FAQs and license, I think I can use the free license, but I need to be sure before I commit to make this interactive app. Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

(Please note that I haven’t been able to find out info about custom licenses by contacting Epic, and that is the reason for posting this question)

I’m pretty sure, this would count as ‘linear/non-interactive’, which means you don’t need a special license.

In don’t know if this vid is any good?