License for items purchased from Marketplace

Hello, I have some assets that were purchased from the Unreal Marketplace, and are not made by Epic Games. Some were freebies of the month, others were purchased in a pack from Humble Bundle.

Am I correct in understanding that there is no legal/license problem with exporting these assets out as FBX and using them in Blender (or other software) instead of in Unreal? I honestly have very minimal skills with Unreal and make most of my art solely in Blender, and would love to be able to use these assets there.

And, the assets could be used commercially, right?

Sorry if this is a basic question. I just want to verify that I’m not going to step on any toes / get in any hot water, and I want to respect the asset creators!

Thank you!
-maquis

YES.

All items, and I mean ALL are A-OK to release in products that are in UNREAL ENGINE.

I understand that I can use them in Unreal Engine. I’m asking about using them in other applications, such as Blender.

Yes. Also long as the FINAL product is in Unreal.

If you’re using GODOT or UNITY, then absolutely not.

Assets that are created by Epic Games can only be used in an Unreal Engine End product (like a game or movie, etc.). Products that have not been created by Epic Games can be used in other engine’s end products (like a game or movie, etc.) unless otherwise specified.

Source Link