License Agreement - Can I use rendered images of Metahumans elsewhere?

Hello,

I am currently working on several commercial projects, on of which is in UE and the other in Unity. I have a rather specific question when it comes to licensing. I have read all documents carefully and put together the most important parts but I’d like to know for sure and therefore I wanna ask specifically:
Can I use rendered images (out of UE) of Metahumans elsewhere? (for example play a video of a rendered Metahuman in Unity?)

As I understood from the Metahuman licensing agreement:
Link: MetaHuman Creator EULA - Unreal Engine

I am not allowed to use the technology in any other way than by using Unreal Engine. And that I cannot use the technology in any other way than explicitly stated by the license agreement.
BUT it only refers to (a) use MetaHuman Creator and MetaHuman Assets to create Generated
Characters and (b) to download Downloaded Characters (the foregoing, collectively, the
“License”) though.
And since the licensing doesn’t specify more information regarding rendered images, I looked into the other licenses as the Metahuman license also states:

Please review Epic’s Privacy Policy found at
https://www.epicgames.com/privacypolicy, which also governs your use of
MetaHuman Creator, to understand our practices. Your use of the MetaHuman
Technology is also governed by Epic’s Terms of Service, which may be found at
https://www.epicgames.com/tos. By accessing or using MetaHuman Technology, you
also agree to Epic’s Terms of Service and acknowledge that you have read Epic’s
Privacy Policy.

And in the Unreal Engine as well as the Epic Games License Agreement/Terms of Service documents it has sections for Rendered Image files. They state as follows:

Definition of Distribute inside the agreement:
“Distribute” means, with respect to a Project, to provide or otherwise make a
copy of the Project available publicly or to any other person or entity or make the
Project’s functionality available on a network.

UNREAL ENGINE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
Link: EULA - Unreal Engine

i. Non-Engine Products (e.g., Rendered Video Files)
[…]
This means, for example, you will not owe us royalties for Distributing:
● rendered video files (e.g., broadcast or streamed video files, cartoons, movies, or
images) created using the Engine Code (even if the video files include Starter
Content)

TERMS OF SERVICE / Epic Content License Agreement:
Link: Epic Content | EULA - Unreal Engine

b. Linear Media (e.g., Rendered Video Files)
You may freely Distribute Licensed Content incorporated into rendered linear
media products.
This means, for example, you may freely Distribute rendered video files (e.g.,
broadcast or streamed video files, cartoons, or movies) or images created using
Licensed Content.

Conclusion:
As nothing is stated on rendered imagery in the Metahuman license I would assume that the sections inside the Unreal Engine/Epic Games License Agreements would take effect. But at the end of the day I need to know for sure.

I wanna use all the Metahuman tools inside of Unreal Engine and render out a sequence in image files. Is it allowed for me to play this image sequence of a Metahuman render inside of Unity? Or anyother software or platform for that matter?

I hope someone knowledgable on this subject can help me out here.

Thanks in advance!