Lib stdc++ in 4.25 (Linux)

HI !

I would like to understand how can I add the library “stdc++” in the version 4.25 …

I switch my project in 4.22 to 4.25 , but actually I have a problem with the Library [Log][2] when I try to build for Linux

If someone can help me , would be cool .
Thanks anyway

Take a look at this answer and if possible avoid using stdc++ for legal reasons.

If that’s not an option, then I would try doing what the build log suggests. Either:

Move the “stdc++” dependency specifier to the PublicSystemLibraryPaths instead of the PublicAdditionalLibraries,

or

Provide a fully qualified path to the library on your system which you can get with locate libstdc++.a for static library or locate libstdc++.so for dynamic. But be careful if the build is done on different or multiple machines because the path might be different there.

Hope this helps.

thank you for you answer !

To be honest I already Check This Answer :
I don’t understanded what the environment variable was . And where did I have to call It
I’m not the one who put the library on the project , so I’m not familiar with it , but when I check the Dir “ThirdPartyLibs” , I don’t see the “stdc++” . Don’t know if its normal or maybe It’s just with the Toolchain Here , with the -v13 , just the “PublicSystemLibraryPaths” make the work ! or i’m wrong ^^

I tried to do like this exemple Here , but nothing . All this exemples talk about Environment Variable to set . But Are they talking about the same ?

And to end , I tried like the build logs suggest but I had this Log

Anyway , thank you again for you time