[LFW] Unreal Developer/Technical Artist

Hello Unreal Community,

I’m an experienced Unreal developer based in Germany with approximately 3 years of professional experience in the field. Throughout my career, I’ve had the privilege of working on a diverse range of projects, including VR applications, a metaverse platform, and various events and minigames within that metaverse.

In addition to my professional work, I’m also passionate about game development and have been actively involved in creating games in my free time. Just recently, a friend and I released our first game, “Dire: Flesh and Phobia,” as an early access title. It’s been an exciting journey, and I’m eager to embark on new adventures and challenges.

Here’s a bit more about me: My name is Gregor, I’m 31 years old, and as mentioned earlier, I’m based in Germany. I thrive in collaborative environments and am always looking to expand my skill set and contribute to innovative projects.

If you’re looking for a dedicated Unreal developer to join your team or collaborate on a project, I’d love to connect and discuss how I can contribute. Please PM(Private message) me here to exchange details and get in contact.

Best regards,
Gregor

1 Like

Hello

How are you doing, hope everything is fine!

I am interested in your skills, and would love to privately discuss a project development.

Unfortunately, I am new to Unreal Engine forums, and I am not knowing how to send private messages. For that, if you can send me a private message or add me on Discord (Username: fadel6921), that would be appreciated.