I recently graduated a Programming Trade school, however I am not interested in programming for a team (although it is nice to know a little about programming when managing) . I am currently managing my own team for an online board game (Unity Game Engine) that I designed myself. We plan on taking the game to steam when completed, but in the mean time I would like to try and work on another project in hopes to make a little bit of revenue. I have a creative yet realistic mindset, and hope to join a team that does as well. I am very dedicated, reliable, and detailed, and would like to a join a team that is also very proactive and dedicated as well.
What I can contribute
- Organization and Management (keep things on track and make sure what needs to be done gets done)
- Instill Structure & Process into a team
- (project management) Diagrams, Documents, Ideas, Marketing, Website (mostly just Word-press), etc.
- (product management) GDD, Flowcharts, detail oriented design, and problem solving skills.
A few of the tools I use
Note: I am not an artist or in any way artistic.
- Pencil (mockups)
- Google Docs (document sharing/collaberation)
- Slack/HipChat (Communication tool)
- Trello/Asana (Task management software)
- Docracy (Contracts & agreements)
- [Basic knowledge] Unity Game engine (currently trying to learn Unreal)
- Gimp and basic Paint like software for simple image creation (again, I am far from an artist)
- [Basic Knowledge] Blender
- Github (a bit rusty and not very relevant)
- Basic familiarity with Lean and Agile development.
- And always looking for more when the need arises.
What I am looking for
- A team that has an end in sight. Preferably a team that has decided to tackle a small or medium sized game that would like to somewhat follow a deadline.
- NOT a MMORPG that will take years to finish.
- A team that has/is looking for structure, and is goal/task oriented.
- An active team that is dedicated and devotes a good amount of time into the development of the game.
I would love to hear about your team and have the pleasure of working with you guys!
If you have any question or interest please contact me at: