[LFW] [PAID] VETERAN C++/BP DEV - GRAPHICS & 3D ARTIST - FAMILIAR WITH UE4 PIPELINE - REMOTE/PAYPAL

Hello, my name is NachoBiznezz (Real name is on a need-to-know basis, but available for employers on request)
I’m a 26 year old veteran C++ programmer and game dev, I’ve worked for years developing anti-cheat systems, networked inventories, manipulating source codes, establishing lag-free advanced user database systems, integrating games with websites (I am fluent with PHP, SQL and a lot of other web languages), I’m familiar with every aspect of the UE4 FBX Pipeline and can work wonders never thought possible through C++, I prefer C++ over blueprint but can also work wonders in blueprint and know it’s every limitation, I know every limitation of Unreal Engine 4 and continually test with every new version released. I strive to learn more every day - almost every post in my history on this forum has been asking complicated questions until I found the answer.

I have a very professional microphone and can be reached on discord - all my contact information can be found at NameBright - Coming Soon
I’m PayPal verified and would like to work remotely. You can contact me on these forums through text or we can speak over microphone.

I wish to develop a portfolio in this very thread and will let the client set the price on all requested work, provided it’s fair!